Compare Investing With Mayfair Real Estate LLC Vs. A National Brokerage Firm
If you have tried to decide on a brokerage firm but were overwhelmed by such an important decision, our handy chart below will help you compare your options to see which will help you best reach your long-term financial investment goals. Dive in and learn the difference between a locally-owned brokerage firm such as Mayfair Real Estate LLC versus a national firm that has a wider reach but less personal touch.
What the market normally offers
- No/minimal real-life experience as investors.
- Most real estate brokerage firms have plenty of experience helping people buy and sell properties, but aren’t knowledgeable about management.
- No local experience.
- Big real estate firms run their business nationwide, which causes a macro approach that makes them lose track of local issues that are important to take into consideration before investing in real estate.
- You need to know the neighborhood to make real recommendations.
- No real support after the purchasing process.
- Most real estate agents are 100% compensated by the commission they earn selling you the next deal! Once the deal is done they are out of the picture and onto the next customer, leaving you holding the bag with whatever investment property you purchased.
- National firms are impersonal and driven by the big numbers and profits for themselves.
- Investment Real Estate requires you to input a lot of your valuable time to manage a property. Traditional brokerage firms will never offer you a solution to that.
Knowing the local Fort Lauderdale real estate investment market like the back of your hand should be a given for any real estate professional you consider working with. Market knowledge and investing expertise can be the difference between you overpaying or getting a great deal, lining up the right financing or being unable to close, and buying an investment property fully informed or missing critical things during due diligence that can cost you.
Ready to get started? Give us a call at (954) 526-4556 or connect with us on our Contact Page.